Die International Foorball Federation sucht einen Marketing Manager. Bewerbungen sind bis am 27.10.2003 an die IFF einzureichen.
Hier die Stellenanzeige:
The International Floorball Federation (founded in 1986), IFF, is the organisation, which is governing the international Floorball movement and its development. Floorball is one of the most rapidly growing sports in the World. Today IFF has got 31 member federations, from 4 different continents. IFF is responsible for the international Floorball competitions, like the World Floorball Championships (A, B and C- division and U19 women and men), European Cup and European Cup qualifications. The IFF office is situated in Solna, Sweden. More information can be found on www.floorball.org.
The IFF vision is to become the true efficient governing body of an internationally recognised sport, played on five continents with over 50 members before year 2012 and have participated in one or more international multi-sport events (IWGA – World Games, FISU – Universiade). To be recognised by the IOC before the year 2006 and to be an Olympic sport before year 2020.
Now we are looking for a talented and dynamic person to join the movement as a
The workload of this person consists of the following tasks, depending on which type of capabilities the applicant possesses:
– Internal and external marketing of IFF
– Sponsorship management and selling
– Building IFF Marketing programme and sponsorship packages
– Supporting the Education and Development committee
– Marketing of international events and advertisement planning
– Supporting the Referee Committee
– Developing the IFF communication
We expect that the applicant would have the following capabilities:
– Good English skills
– Used to work with sponsors and sponsorship selling
– Good knowledge of working with cross-cultural organisations
– Good organisational skills
– Interest to learn about the Floorball world
The application shall be sent to the IFF office in Solna, Box 1047, 17121 Solna, Sweden, no later than 27.10.2003. The application, in written English, shall be accompanied with a CV and Your salary requirement, as well as your possible starting date, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org as well as to email@example.com.
If You have any questions You can reach IFF President Mr. Tomas Eriksson on +46-70-594 3071 or IFF vice President Mr. John Liljelund on +358-50-589 7555.